- Raw Beyond Vitamins & Minerals
- High Potency
- Raw B-Complex Formula
- With Folic Acid and Biotin
- Live Enzymes and Probiotics
- Raw · Vegan · Gluten Free · Dairy Free
- Raw Food Dietary Supplement
- UltraZorbe Vegan Capsules
Nature-Intended Benefits From Raw B-Complex
Health Heart and Blood - Vitamin B6 B12, Riboflavin and Folic Acid
Stress Response - Thiamin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6 and B12
Immune Support - Vitamin B6
Mental & Physical Energy - Thiamin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6 and B12
Metabolism - Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Choline, Vitamin B6 and B12
Raw/Vegan - 100% Active Ingredients, No Fillers
Does your B-Complex Formula have the code?
The Raw Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
What is a Code Factor?
The known and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole-foods that the body thrives upon.
- Uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- Live enzymes and probiotics
- No binders or fillers
- 100% active ingredients
- Nutrient-specific peptides for targeted delivery
- Infused with essential elements of whole-food
- Dual-process cultivation for a wide array of Code Factors
- Individual nutrient creation for maximized potency
- Living nutrients as nature intended
Comprehensive B-Complex Formula with Raw Food-Created Nutrients for Targeted Delivery
- Healthy Heart & Blood
- Immune Support
- Stress Response
- Mental & Physical Energy
Feed your body with Vitamin Code Raw B-Complex Formula, a comprehensive, whole-food B-Complex formula with Raw Food-Created Nutrients. Individually cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, Raw Food-Created Nutrients enable targeted delivery and natural recognition of the nutrients by your body.
Go beyond vitamins and minerals with Vitamin Code Raw B-Complex Formula, providing Raw Food-Created Nutrients for mental and physical energy; heart and blood health; metabolism and immune system support; and a healthy response to stress.