- Vegetarian Omega 3 and Antioxidants!
- All Natural
- Low Calorie
- Low Sugar
- Low Sodium
- Good Source of Fiber
- Support Brain, Eye & Heart Health!
- Life's DHA Health Brain, Eyes, Heart
- For DHA Omega-3 Forget The Fish!
- Rip. Pour. Go!
- Water's New Best Friend!
- Great for All Ages
- Try it!
Leaving the Fish out of it!
DHA is found in limited foods, typically fatty fish and organ meats. Omega To Go contains life's DHA on the market today. Unlike DHA from fish oils, life's DHA is free of ocean-borne contaminants because it is from algae grown outside of the ocean making it eco-friendly and sustainable. fish actually get their high DHA content by eating algae. life's DHA simply eliminates the 'middle fish'!
DHA in Omega To Go.
- is an important brain nutrient
- supports normal cognitive function throughout life
- is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain and eyes
- Helps maintain visual function/health
- supports a healthy heart
Why do I need Omega To Go?
Omega To Go is a great tasting way to help you get the DHA you need every day for optimal brain, eye and heart. The convenient, portable packets are perfect for the family on the go. Simply add Omega To Go to your bottled water and Rip, Pour, Go!
Each packet of Omega To GO provides:
- A Rich Source Of Antioxidants
- 100 mg of vegetarian omega-3 DHA
- 100% Natural Vitamin C; from Amla Fruit (also called India Gooseberry)
- 100% Natural Vitamin E; supports healthy skin and heart
- 100% Natural Vitamin D; supports strong bones and teeth
Each packet of Omega To Go is also a good source of fiber!
Consuming soluble fiber has been found to regulate and improve natural intestinal flora. This helps to create the active cultures you need for healthy digestion and gastrointestinal health!
Why is DHA the most important Omega-3 to supplement?
The best source of omega-3 DHA in the "Standard America Diet" are fatty fish like salmon, trout sardines, anchovies and tuna. If you and your family are not eating these at least these at least twice a week, you can support your diet by supplementing daily with omega-3 DHA